Your donation makes an impact on real lives.
Your gift or bequeathment of any size will help to support real women eager to break the generational cycle of homelessness in their lives and their children’s lives.
- A gift of $25,000 will provide for programming and counseling for our residents for one year
- A gift of $10,000 will provide for transportation for our residents
- A gift of $5000 will cover one year of college tuition
- A gift of $2,500 will sponsor a room and it’s family for the year
- A gift of $1,000 pays for medical and dental treatments desperately needed for one resident
- A gift of $500 will pay for the electric bill to heat and cool the building
- A gift of $100 will pay for the enrollment in a GED Program
- A gift of $50 will help feed a family for a week
- A gift of $25 pays for every day necessities such as toiletries, towels, and bedding
Lydia’s House of Hope Corporate Partners are philanthropic leaders throughout the seacoast area. Our partners show their employees, clients, customers and stakeholders that they are dedicated partners in ending generational homelessness in the area. For more information about our Corporate Partner Program, please contact us at email@example.com or call 603-692-3100
Lydia’s House of Hope programs are made possible with the generous support that we receive from our Community Partners year-round. Your gift helps us to provide housing and support services to women and children throughout the seacoast. For more information about our Community Partner Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-692-3100
Without Volunteers, Lydia’s House of Hope would have never been possible. We depend on generous gifts of time and talent from our community to help homeless families and families-in-need. For more information about our Volunteer Program, please contact us at ProgramCoordinator@seedsoffaithnh.org or call 603-692-3100
Challenged out of their comfort zone to their very core; challenged to regain the will to live and ability to love; challenged not to take failure personally but a learning lesson to help build confidence in achieving their highest God-given potential; At Lydia’s House of Hope….. if it doesn’t CHALLENGE you, it won’t CHANGE you!!! -Theresa Tozier