Your donation makes an impact on real lives.Your gift or bequeathment of any size will help to support real women eager to break the generational cycle of homelessness in their lives and their children’s lives.
- An annual gift of $25,000 will provide for programming and counseling for our residents for one year
- An annual gift of $10,000 will provide for transportation for our residents
- An annual Gift of $5000 will provide meals for one year for one resident.
- A gift of $2,500 will help support one child for a year
- A gift of $500 a month or $6,000 annually will sponsor one woman through the Lydia’s House of Hope 365-day program
- A monthly gift of $1,000 pays for transportation to and from work for one resident at Lydia’s House of Hope
- A monthly gift of $500 will support a families stay at LHOH
- A monthly gift of $50 can fill a gas tank or pay for a child’s school supplies
- A gift of $25 pays for every day necessities such as food and toiletries
Corporate PartnersLydias House of Hope Corporate Partners are philanthropic leaders throughout the seacoast area. Our partners show their employees, clients, customers and stakeholders that they are dedicated partners in ending generational homelessness in the area. For more information about our Corporate Partner Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-692-3100
Community PartnersLydias House of Hope programs are made possible with the generous support that we receive from our Community Partners year-round. Your gift helps us to provide housing and support services to women and children throughout the seacoast. For more information about our Community Partner Program, please contact us at email@example.com or call 603-692-3100
VolunteersWithout Volunteers, Lydias House of Hope would have never been possible. We depend on generous gifts of time and talent from our community to help homeless families and families-in-need. For more information about our Volunteer Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-692-3100
Challenged out of their comfort zone to their very core; challenged to regain the will to live and ability to love; challenged not to take failure personally but a learning lesson to help build confidence in achieving their highest God-given potential; At Lydia’s House of Hope….. if it doesn’t CHALLENGE you, it won’t CHANGE you!!! -Theresa Tozier